Iceland, according to the Trigon Survey of Gunnlaugsson drawn by Augustus Petermann. That's right, ol' Gunnlaugsson, no first name, in the wild with his set of rulers and yardsticks, just mapping it out, back in 1885. Did he then sit down and draw it up? Nope. He threw that ball over to Augustus "P-Dragon" Petermann, a draughtsman known for his weird moustache, even for those days, absolute hipster, thought that music was better before written notation took the soul out of it. Or not. Some of this may be conjecture.
Anyway. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of. The fabric feels soft, light-weight, with the right amount of stretch. It's both comfortable and flattering for men and women, and also other people.
ATTENTION ICELAND RESIDENCE SHOPPERS: This product is shipped from USA or Europe (not from Iceland) after order to your address so import tax might be added in each country.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
fits well, nice material, looks just like the photo. as with other order it took a bit of time, but that was expected. i am very happy with the shirt. wearing it now, actually
Hi there. Unfortunately the item is still in transit. Have not idea when is expected delivery date. Will be happy to send proper review once it arrives. Cheers.
The item is certainly more than OK, but it seems to be stuck somewhere in between Latvia and Belgium ........ so I'm still waiting. Kind regards, Daniel