Newscast t-shirt. Sentence Valur editor uses often in our newscast now available on t-shirt!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
This is my second It Is What It Is-themed T-shirt. The first one I bought online turned out to reveal that I had clicked on the wrong size. My mistake. According to the immortal truth of Valur's wisdom: it is what it is. I keep this T-shirt as reminder to strive to lose a few pounds...:-) I ordered a second one, IIWII, this time in the correct size (I dislike using the word "width"). It wears and feels sublime. I wear it going to my favorite coffee place in the neighborhood, where the coffee is as sublime as the T-shirt. This sets, of course, a high bar for myself: to not go anywhere where the coffee is bad. It would be unbearable to display the T-shirt's motto, both for me and for the one who sells bad coffee. Yet even then the truth tells it all: It is what it is...:-)