“ÞettaReddast” comes of course from the famous Icelandic phrase.
Everything will work out ok: First of all is a part of Icelandic culture, it is peculiar and part of the “local knowledge”: but also extremely up to date because of the recent situation with the world pandemic. It is a positive message, it is from Iceland, and it has a catchy look because it has only 2 colours. The black sketch symbolizes the “problem” something with a rough shape all wrapped up in itself, that then resolve itself with ÞettaReddast.
Design: Luana Adriani (2020) at
LOOPYFUL DESIGN. More info about of LOOPYFUL DESIGN
Also available on mug and Tank Top!
ATTENTION ICELAND RESIDENCE SHOPPERS: This product is shipped from USA or Europe (not from Iceland) after order to your address so import tax might be added in each country.
Fabric and details:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
High quality t-shirt with a nice fit. Love the expression but also the artwork illustrating it. A must have for Iceland fans.