Did you read Lord of the Rings? That's quite right! As the place we are talking about looks very much like Mordor! Fagradalsfjall is the volcanic system in the southern part of the Reykjanes peninsula, Iceland.
A strong seismic crisis led to the historic eruption of the volcano on March 2021! Get yourself a souvenir of the event!
Design: Luana Adriani (2020) at LOOPYFUL DESIGN. More info about of LOOPYFUL DESIGN
It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
I was slightly worried about ordering tees because of a negative review here but since I saw RGV responded and I know they're always super-helpful I thought it was worth a try. My tees came and I'm over the moon, they are soft, lightweight, quality print, wash well, and as a Lord of the Rings, Iceland and volcano fan, what's not to love?! Sizing chart is spot on, though tees do come up on the long side. My only disappointment was that I thought the colour for this Font came from one of Art's magnificent photos of the Fagradalsfjall eruption (here's hoping they decide to call the lava field Fagradalshraun!) but it's just the colour scheme as per the LOTR titling. But that's only a small downside. I love a tee that only true fans recognise - those in the know, know!
Happy to hear your precious has arrived! Hope to see you at the Green Dragon soon, Lee-Anne.
Very expensive for a T-shirt for low quality . I will never buy anything from this company again .
Hi Adel. We are sorry to hear about this, support will contact you in email.