Image of Geldingadals volcano from our photographer Art Bicnick combined with Grapevine logo. Image taken day after the eruption started.
Did you know that fashion and comfort can be combined? This fleece crop sweatshirt is here to prove the point. The soft fabric feels extra soft to the touch, and the trendy cut with a ribbed neckline and raw hem comes right out of fashion magazines while still keeping it casual.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Ribbed crew neckline and cuffs
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
|Width (inches)||21 ⅜||22 ¾||25 ⅛|
|Length (inches)||18 ½||19 ¼||20 ½|
Top marks for design, but the quality was a disappointment at the price. I still love it and wear it a lot. I actually sent an email recommending a vendor called Sherry Manufacturing who makes all the pieces for Sea Dog Shop. If you don’t know Sea Dog, check out their website just for laughs, very fun!