Krampus is coming to town. A perfect sweater for people who like a little salt with their holiday celebration. No one will be eaten by Krampus in a garment like this.
If you're a regular Grapevine reader, you might well know the wry and hilarious work of our much-loved illustrator (and part-time pop star in FM Belfast) Lóa Hlín Hjálmtýsdóttir. Her sharply observed drawings gather awkward moments and everyday situations into a chronicle of Icelandic life that's in turn melancholic and laugh-out-loud funny.
ATTENTION ICELAND RESIDENCE SHOPPERS: This product is shipped from USA or Europe (not from Iceland) after order to your address so import tax might be added in each country.
About fabric and sizes:
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem