“Skyline” is quite straightforward: a line that designs the most iconic buildings in Reykjavík.
“Everyone and Me” plays with the similarity of “Skyline” with the electrocardiogram and suggests “me” as a profound lover of the city of Reykjavík, because the beating heart would design the skyline instead of the normal “V” shapes.
Design: Luana Adriani (2020) at LOOPYFUL DESIGN. More info about of LOOPYFUL DESIGN
About fabric and sizes:
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem