This commemorative lets all try to be healthy now T-shirt invoking Nirvana's tour apparel was designed by The Reykjavík Grapevine's founding Art Director, Hörður Kristbjörnsson, to commemorate that he has to sequester himself with his toddler for weeks on end. Just like you. Stay safe. Get the T-shirt. Or not. It's all good. Love you man.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
ATTENTION ICELAND RESIDENCE SHOPPERS: This product is shipped from USA or Europe (not from Iceland) after order to your address so import tax might be added in each country.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
T-shirt is soft but a little small - I should have ordered a large.
Because we attended the Corona stay at home tour 2020 we bought some merchandise. :-) Fitting well, vy good quality and we even enjoyed this tor-tour (?) with lots of laughter. we'll see island again in 2021. Will be a real life tour. Keep on!
awesome! Look forward to see you when your real life tour comes to Iceland :D
Thank you for the nice contact. I got the shirt in a short time. It fits perfect and has a good quality.