This commemorative lets all try to be healthy now sweatshirt invoking Nirvana's tour apparel was designed by The Reykjavík Grapevine's founding Art Director, Hörður Kristbjörnsson, to commemorate that he has to sequester himself with his toddler for weeks on end. Just like you. Stay safe. Get the sweatshirt. Or not. It's all good. Love you man.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
ATTENTION ICELAND RESIDENCE SHOPPERS: This product is shipped from USA or Europe (not from Iceland) after order to your address so import tax might be added in each country.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem