This t-shirt designed by The Reykjavík Grapevine's founding Art Director, Hörður Kristbjörnsson is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
It was made 2010 around Eyjafjallajökull eruption when everything seemed to be going down for Iceland and was artwork for the cover of Reykjavík Grapevine May 2010.
Text from cover explains more situation:
OK, our economy totally collapsed a couple of years ago, and our fancy new eruption sorta disrupted European air travel for a while there (sorry, Europe). But it’s not all banksters and volcanoes over here – in fact, we’re doing pretty damn fine. Summer’s ‘round the corner, skies are bright and sunny and we’ve got all these cool events going on all the time. So cheer up, and come pay us a visit if you haven’t already (remember to bring lots of Euros and Dollars)!
Also available in other colours from both Europe and USA. Yellow only available for USA orders.
About the t-shirt fabric and sizes:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
ATTENTION ICELAND RESIDENCE SHOPPERS: This product is shipped from USA or Europe (not from Iceland) after order to your address so import tax might be added in each country.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping