“ÞettaReddast” comes of course from the famous Icelandic phrase.
Everything will work out ok: First of all is a part of Icelandic culture, it is peculiar and part of the “local knowledge”: but also extremely up to date because of the recent situation with the world pandemic. It is a positive message, it is from Iceland, and it has a catchy look because it has only 2 colours. The black sketch symbolizes the “problem” something with a rough shape all wrapped up in itself, that then resolve itself with ÞettaReddast.
Design: Luana Adriani (2020) at
LOOPYFUL DESIGN. More info about of LOOPYFUL DESIGN
About fabric and sizes:
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem