Unknown Iceland of course is inspired by the iconic debut album cover from Joy Division “Unknown Pleasures”. The waves, originally based on an image of radio waves from pulsar CP 1919, become the shape of Iceland, and the title becomes “Unknown Iceland” referring to how this island is full of mysterious ancient tales, deserted places, and incredible scenaries all to discover. It ts perfectly with the feeling you get when you travel across it, like you are exploring an unknown planet. It is also a dark and hostile place sometimes, due to the weather, and this also t totally with the atmosphere of the album it referres to. But this, just adds some more fascination to it!
Artwork by Luana Adriani (Loopyful Design). More info about of LOOPYFUL DESIGN
Also available on tote bag!
ATTENTION ICELAND RESIDENCE SHOPPERS: This product is shipped from USA or Europe (not from Iceland) after order to your address so import tax might be added in each country.
About Fabric and sizes:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
Love the graphic. Love the shirt. Got the asphalt which is great. As with the map shirt I got, this one is same manufacturer, not a thick fabric which is perfect for me.