This t-shirt designed by The Reykjavík Grapevine's founding Art Director, Hörður Kristbjörnsson is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
It was made 2008 when Icelandic banks went bankrupt and was artwork for the cover of Reykjavík Grapevine October 2008.
Also available on t-shirt.
ATTENTION ICELAND RESIDENCE SHOPPERS: This product is shipped from USA or Europe (not from Iceland) after order to your address so import tax might be added in each country.
About fabric and sizes:
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem