Even though the lava at Fagradalsfjall might seem solid and cooled down, don't walk on the lava yet! There could be liquid 1250°C hot lava just under the crust! The stream of lava can change quickly so don't take any chances, especially while the eruption is unstable. Infrared cameras show that there are "lava rivers" running under the thin crust of solid lava and you don't want to step into one of those!
To get out the message get this t-shirt made by our very own Lóa Hjálmtýsdóttir! And keep off the lava please...
To get white version click here.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|