Adorned with a picture of the tenacious Yule Cat drawn by artist Brian Pilkington! Watch him draw it here for Grapevine:
According to Icelandic folklore the Yule Cat is an overgrown ferocious feline that stalks the wintry Icelandic landscape preying on children! In this considerably more charming story, Brian Pilkington has lightened the character up somewhat by imagining what the Yule Cat is like today, now that he has become a motheaten, fleabitten, lazy old geriatric that is in need of a seasonal makeover.
Also check out the Yule cat book and the hoodie or the pillow!
About fabric and sizes:
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem